O'Charley's is not the place to eat if you are trying to lose weight. It's no wonder that I am a card carrying member of the "fat girl's club."
I had really made progress in changing my attitude toward food. Then in a lobotomized moment in O'Charley's, I ordered a day's worth of calories and became totally oblivious to the fact that I have learned that this is not a good idea. Nevertheless, I ate the food! I enjoyed eating the food! Were babyback ribs really worth it?
Not anymore! I am resolved to have a flatter tummy, a smaller waist, and to be able to finally shop at the front of the clothing store.
I have discovered many tasty snacks and have been able to control my portion size. Ten pounds have already relenquished their grip on my body and I am not finished with banishing the blubber from my mid-section yet!
Will Power is in my diet life...and I hope he can forgive me for falling off the wagon and into the corner booth of the local O'Charley's resturant.
-Michelle Arnold
May 15, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment